Acuity Scheduling Schedule clients without sacrificing your soul.
Send Mad Mimi Mailings to Your Acuity Clients
Sometimes, the logistics that go into meetings and appointments take longer than the meetings themselves. Acuity Scheduling makes it easy to tame the scheduling beast, empowering clients to see your real-time calendar availability, self-select the time that works best for them, and easily book (and pay for!) their own appointments in advance.
Mad Mimi’s integration with Acuity Scheduling allows you to sync your Acuity clients’ contact details back to your Mimi audience, opening new doors for long-term communication with your customers. Outside of Acuity’s automated scheduling & follow-ups, you’ll be able to brush up on your marketing skills by offering insider specials, incentivizing referrals, and just generally keeping in touch. Now that meetings are actually fun to schedule, syncing your Acuity contacts to Mad Mimi is the next step in building your awesome online community.
Get Started in Minutes
- Log into your Acuity Scheduling account, and select the Import/Export/Syncing tab on the left sidebar.
- Under Integrations, select Mad Mimi.
- Enter your Mad Mimi username (the email address you use to log in) and API key in order to sync your Acuity Scheduling account with Mad Mimi.
- The final step is to select a Mad Mimi list to sync new appointments to. Optionally, you can subscribe clients to your Mad Mimi list automatically upon booking. Once you’re fully set up, new appointments will sync to your Mad Mimi list in real time, simultaneously updating the Last Appointment Type and Last Appointment Time for those clients in your Acuity Scheduling account.
- Full step-by-step instructions with screenshots.